SOLD OUT - Theatre Bizarre "Zombo's Repose" [2 Tickets + Hotel Stay] - October 12, 2019
Experience the deepest delights that Theatre Bizarre has to offer with this exclusive bundle, conjoining two tickets of admission with a discounted stay at MotorCity Casino Hotel, stationed minutes away from the Masonic Temple.
This bundle is extremely limited. Do not miss your opportunity to reap the benefits of luxury.
Welcome Sinners, to the Greatest Masquerade On Earth - Theatre Bizarre! Explore 8 floors of the labyrinthine tower of our completely transformed Masonic Temple, uncover endless curiosities, shows, roaming performers, and unexpected delights around every corner. Embark upon a massive “choose your own adventure” that may lead you between the unimaginable and debauched, the fanciful and wondrous, and anywhere and everywhere in-between. Celebrate the decadent and depraved until the early hours of the morning, and experience an event unlike anything else in the world - Theatre Bizarre - an immersive art installation on a massive scale.
Theatre Bizarre -
- A myriad of rooms featuring local and international displays of music, sideshow, burlesque and more - each running simultaneously all night long. It’s impossible to see it all!
- Get up close and personal with our roaming clowns, devlis, and countless other minions of Zombo, or watch the spectacle from the shadows. The choice is yours.
- Discover 6 main stages, 19 performance spaces, or wander through the halls to discover that absolutely anywhere can host an impromptu theatrical experience.
- Dance the night away in the Grand Ballroom, Dancehall, Beelzepub and more - with over 20 unique musical acts ranging from punk, rock, jazz, and funk, to marching bands, barbershop quartets, and swing DJs.
- Wave goodbye to your friends and take a ride on the Ghost Train through a foggy abyss and into the unknown.
- Find our newly updated Fistitorium and indulge in your darkest fantasies - and maybe even uncover brand new ones.
- Enter the Dirty Devil’s Peepshow for a lurid display of the most tantalizing exotic dances this side of the underworld.
- Take a seat in the Sinema and let our ghoulish Popcorn Girls treat you to snacks and a viewing of the grotesque wonder of a bygone era.
- Relax for a spell and recover your vigor while you feast upon sweets in our Ice Cream Parlour.
Motor City Casino Hotel -
- Walking distance (1/2 mile) from the Masonic Temple
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel property
- Decadent bedding with 300-thread count linens
- Marble bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower
- Complimentary self and valet parking
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee and bottled waters in each room
- 10% off all products in Lacquer Gift Shop
- 10% off all in room dining ordered electronically through television in room
- Complimentary use of 24 hour business center
- Complimentary use of 24 hour fitness center
- 10% off spa services in D.Tour Spa
Check-in time is 4:00pm, check-out time is 11:00am
Each ticket admits single entry for Theatre Bizarre - October 12, 2019 | 6:30 P.M. - 4:00 A.M.
(You will receive two tickets as part of this purchase)
- You will need a valid photo ID and credit or debit card to check into the hotel when you arrive. This credit or debit card will be used to pay for any incidental charges or damages to the room. (This does not need to be the same card used to purchase your package).
- For more information, visit our Theatre Bizarre Hotel Bundle FAQ page.
Theatre Bizarre is located at:
500 Temple Street, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
Per Zombo’s demands:
- Availability to this event is limited. Get your tickets before they’re gone, at risk of eternal regret.
- Theatre Bizarre is a costume mandatory event. You will absolutely be turned away for wearing any articles of clothing declaring “This is your Halloween costume”.
- Cash Bar / Cash Food Services will be available for the dehydrated and starving.
- All attendees of Theatre Bizarre must be 21 years of age or older. Please bring a valid photo ID to prove you’re not several children on each other’s shoulders underneath your costume.
- Neither Theatre Bizarre or the Temple may be held responsible for injury, loss of life, or loss of property. All sacrifices of mortality or personal belonging will go directly to Zombo.
- No refunds will be issued under any circumstances. Any requests for refunds will be mercilessly mocked.
- All attendees are bound by an oath of silence and eternal loyalty.
Doors: 6:30 P.M, October 12, 2019
Costumes MANDATORY. All Ticket Sales FINAL. Hail Zombo.
All purchases that do not explicitly Opt-Out of our mailing list will be added for further updates from Theatre Bizarre.